Support from family and friends is an important part of the patient’s recovery process. We encourage you to visit your loved ones while they are at Livingston Hospital. Please follow the guidelines below to help us maintain a healing environment. Exceptions to these rules can be made for end-of-life and other special circumstances.
- Two visitors are allowed in the facility at a time per patient during normal visiting hours. The patients may only have two visitors in the room or facility with them at a time. We encourage all visitors to remain with the patient and in the patient rooms to minimize movement in the hallways. Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 upon arrival.
- General hospital visiting hours are from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Anyone wishing to enter or exit the hospital must do so through the Emergency Room.
- Appropriateness of immediate family or an overnight visitor needs to be evaluated based on several criteria, including, but not limited to, the benefit to the patient and consent of roommate if in a semiprivate room.
- Children ages six and older may visit on an inpatient unit during regular visiting hours when accompanied by an adult. Children under age six must receive permission from the nursing supervisor prior to a visit. Children must be supervised at all times by an adult who is not the patient.
- Visiting restrictions may be required, depending upon patient medical conditions and needs. Please see a member of the nursing staff for any questions about restrictions.