The Livingston Hospital Auxiliary was established on July 18, 1975, with 20 charter members. As a volunteer organization, they meet to promote the welfare of the hospital by providing services to the hospital and its patients, fund raising, and public relations activities.
Auxiliary activities include hosting its Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Bake Sale, operating the hospital Gift Shop, and offering a scholarship program for students interested in pursuing a degree in a medically-related field.
In addition to the scholarship program, profits from fundraisers and Gift Shop operations are used to purchase medical equipment and other needed items, such as recliners for patient rooms, televisions, physical therapy equipment, and wheelchairs.
- open Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 2 PM
- offers a nice selection of books, clothing, jewelry, snacks, toys, and other reasonably-priced items
- volunteer staff stocks and manages shop
- Livingston Hospital employees receive a 10% discount
- Need to contact the Gift Shop or have a question, call 270-988-7399.
Livingston Hospital appreciates the commitment of our volunteers and recognizes that our hospital would not be the successful organization it is today without their dedicated service. For more information about joining the Livingston Hospital Auxiliary, please fill out the contact form below or call 270-988-7399