If you need immediate medical attention, CALL 9-1-1
Livingston Hospital is prepared for your emergency 24/7, ready to handle life-threatening illness and severe injuries including, but not limited to:
- Chest pain or tightness in the chest
- Severe abdominal pain
- Vehicle accidents with injury
- Choking or shortness of breath
- Sudden problems with movement or speech
- Overdoses or swallowing poison
- Broken bones or open wounds
- Sudden severe headaches, vision problems, weakness or dizziness
- Pediatric Emergency Care
- Physical assault
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Emergency
Livingston provides emergency care to all individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Critical patients are seen immediately upon arrival.
Our emergency room patients are cared for by physicians, advanced practitioners, and registered nurses that have completed a variety of certifications including CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Rural Trauma Care.
In the event your condition requires a higher level of care, Livingston Hospital will expedite a transfer to the most appropriate location.
Livingston Hospital Emergency Room
131 Hospital Dr.
Salem, KY 42078