Patients and Visitors
Livingston Hospital and clinics provide high-quality, compassionate care for people of Livingston, Crittenden and Lyon counties.
We understand that being hospitalized or having medical tests can be stressful and sometimes frightening. Our goal is to reduce anxiety by preparing you for your experience and then providing you with exceptional health care delivered by skilled medical professionals. We put the patient at the center of everything we do because our patients' comfort and safety are important to us.
We are committed to protecting your health information and upholding your privacy. View the Livingston Hospital Notice of Privacy Practices
We also provide information for Patient Rights and Responsibilities
to ensure each patient is informed about the details of their care while at Livingston Hospital.
- Livingston Hospital is dedicated to caring for and supporting people with disabilities and their families. We offer people with disabilities a safe and supportive environment in which to receive care.
- Designated handicapped parking is available on our campus and at our clinics.
- Livingston Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion or handicapped status in the provision of services or employment.
- Livingston Hospital offers services to the hearing impaired, including telecommunications devices and sign language interpreters. Please ask your nurse for information.
- Livingston Hospital does not discriminate against the use of service animals. Service animals will be permitted in Livingston Hospital facilities unless the animal's presence would fundamentally alter the nature of the service provided, an animal is not within its handler’s control, or if an animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others or otherwise jeopardizes the safe operation of the facility.
- Livingston Hospital can provide interpreters for a variety of foreign languages. If you need an interpreter, ask your nurse for this free service.
- Livingston Hospital is a healing environment. In order to promote healthy living and safety for our patients, visitors and staff, all Livingston Hospital locations are non-smoking, except for designated areas. Electronic cigarettes are also prohibited.